Well, this past weekend our good friend Lindsey was nice enough to take us out to this beautiful park in New Canaan call "Waveny Park". It is so pretty there, the Fall colors are just amazing. That is probably one of my favorite parts of being out here on the coast. It may be rainy more often, but it makes the trees look brilliant in the Autumn. Here are a few pictures of us out there, I am about 26 weeks pregnant here! I can't believe how fast it is going by, I am scared to think of how fast the next few months will pass, with the holidays and all....makes me nervous and excited at the same time! Its becoming alot more of a reality, Braden can feel the baby move alot, it still makes him really happy and excited everytime it happens. I am just starting to get a little more used to it, but just as soon as I feel that I am used to it, the kicking gets stronger and more frequent. But its all so new and exciting, we just can't wait to meet her!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Waveny Park
I know I am really bad at updating this blog, I am still learning how to use it. But as for an update, things are going really well out here. I am still working, only 2 days a week. Doing dental hygiene has gotten alot more difficult having a belly in the way, I am having to find new ways to access my patient's mouths to get them clean. But I enjoy working, it's keeping me busy enough but not wearing me out. So I like the balance so far. Braden is really enjoying his job, it's challenging and keeping him entertained. He says it can get stressful at times, but he enjoys the rush. Most of his co-workers are partying bachelor, a few years younger than Braden, so there is a bit of a lifestyle difference between he, a married soon-to-be-father and the bachelors, but he has managed to make friends just fine.
Well, this past weekend our good friend Lindsey was nice enough to take us out to this beautiful park in New Canaan call "Waveny Park". It is so pretty there, the Fall colors are just amazing. That is probably one of my favorite parts of being out here on the coast. It may be rainy more often, but it makes the trees look brilliant in the Autumn. Here are a few pictures of us out there, I am about 26 weeks pregnant here! I can't believe how fast it is going by, I am scared to think of how fast the next few months will pass, with the holidays and all....makes me nervous and excited at the same time! Its becoming alot more of a reality, Braden can feel the baby move alot, it still makes him really happy and excited everytime it happens. I am just starting to get a little more used to it, but just as soon as I feel that I am used to it, the kicking gets stronger and more frequent. But its all so new and exciting, we just can't wait to meet her!
Well, this past weekend our good friend Lindsey was nice enough to take us out to this beautiful park in New Canaan call "Waveny Park". It is so pretty there, the Fall colors are just amazing. That is probably one of my favorite parts of being out here on the coast. It may be rainy more often, but it makes the trees look brilliant in the Autumn. Here are a few pictures of us out there, I am about 26 weeks pregnant here! I can't believe how fast it is going by, I am scared to think of how fast the next few months will pass, with the holidays and all....makes me nervous and excited at the same time! Its becoming alot more of a reality, Braden can feel the baby move alot, it still makes him really happy and excited everytime it happens. I am just starting to get a little more used to it, but just as soon as I feel that I am used to it, the kicking gets stronger and more frequent. But its all so new and exciting, we just can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment