While Braden and I attended the "Strengthening Marriages" seminar, April was nice enough to watch Eve for us. We figured it would be the traditional evening for her, playing around, a story, eat and lights out. Not the case!
Eve had the night of her life! She got to paint her first painting, April even got some darling photos of her and a really funny video. (That will come soon) The painting is so cute, I am going to put it up in Eve's room, haha well our room until we get a bigger place.
April got her the cutest little outfit and took some cute pics of Eve out at her place. I love her cheeks in this picture!
This one just melts my heart...Maybe it's a mix of the landscape and the sunset's light hitting Eve's blonde hair, but this one just makes me so happy.




Great pictures! It looks like she had a lot of fun painting ! What a cool thing. Your friend took some great pictures of her! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete