Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big Girl

 Well as of lately, I feel like Eve tried to do everything as a "big girl". She needs to sit at the table with us like a big girl, she needs to always be sitting up, and is always trying to walk when you'll let her. She wants to skip the scooting, and crawling thing and just get to the walking. She always wants what you're working with, and wants to be right there when I'm cooking etc. Don't get me wrong, I love her want to learn, but a part of me just wants her to be a baby forever!
 

I turned around and caught her getting into my purse, and this was her guilty face haha...She's got a good one, that grin will get her out of any ticket :)

I had to get a picture of her cute little profile, it's all cheek! 

2 comments:

  1. We love your posts! You get such great pictures of Eve--can't believe how big she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have some cheeks on her!! She's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete