Happy Halloween! What a good one it was this year, we had such a blast! Eve's costume was a huge hit (thanks again mom and Amy) and she got a lot of much deserved attention :) The original idea was to do angel and devil, Braden the angel of course, to go with Eve's nun costume, but late afternoon saturday Braden tried on the costume I had in mind. Bad idea....there was just something off, it wasn't Braden, just poor planning on my part.
Luckily I had my Batman costume from years before, and around 3:30pm saturday (party started at 8:00) we threw together this little ensemble for Robin. Not too bad I say given the time period and lack of resources. We tried party city, but a robin costume there was around $50, and we weren't going to spend that. So we basically bought a huge yellow shirt from Old Navy, conveniently 50% off sale price, and the rest we found at home. I had the black fabric left over from making a shirt at home before. So total cost for Braden's costume- $3.98. It was awesome.
This game makes me want a WII so bad! "Just Dance" is the funnest game I have ever played, if anyone has a WII I highly suggest you get this. It was a huge hit, people got really into it and had a blast with it. We were doing a disco dance to "Hot Stuff" in this picture, as you can tell we were really into it.
My little Mother Theresa, so cute!
Some goodies we made for the party, Braden made the cookie part, I did the icing, he makes a mean oreo!




No comments:
Post a Comment