My baby is 11 months! She's growing and developing quickly, trying to keep up with her is getting increasingly difficult. She's all over the place, and falling a lot, poor thing has become pretty resilient to bumps and wipe outs. She's thinning out a bit, but somehow manages to keep those chubby cheeks! I am not complaining, I adore them, its just funny. Here are a few updates:
-Stand alone, but only when she doesn't realize it, when she figures out she doesn't have help she sits down..chicken
-Really fast crawler and climber
-12-18 month clothes, sz 3 diaper
-Almost 20 lbs
-Can now say dog when she sees one, but it sounds a bit like "gog"
-Doesn't like the idea of a sippy cup....any ideas how to help with this?
-only two teeth
-likes to watch Angelina Ballerina
-Still wants to do everything like a "big girl"
-LOVES the bath
My heart. She is just the sweetest, cutest babe.
ReplyDeleteHaha, Tucker is in the same size diaper : ) Try a bunch of different sippies, fun colors, characters, etc. I think they even make some specifically for bottle to sippy transitions.
ReplyDeletePS. Tell her to stop getting so big...I miss her!
No way! Really, she is already 11 months?!? She is so stinking cute. I love her little outfit :) And I adore her chubby cheeks too!!!
ReplyDelete