
I am currently learning to cope with mess. I have always been a very neat and tidy person, and for some reason mess and clutter drive me crazy! Anyways, having this cute little toddler has made me accept mess, become patient with mess, and really just laugh when she does ridiculous things...Such as this little number, I was turned around making supper, and bam! A few seconds and I turn around to the whole oat container on the floor and Eve is drawing pictures in the oats! In respect for her artistic moment, I just let her play for a while and sneaked a quick video of this masterpiece.
So as I sweep up the first load of oats into the garbage, as I'm turned around for about 2.5 seconds, she decides she's not done playing in them, and needs to spread/dance in the oats.
So I convince her to play with her toys, and that gives me a chance to get the oats mess cleaned up before another disaster happens...NOT!
This little thing moves quickly! Oh Eve, I love you and your high level of curiosity...never change!
No comments:
Post a Comment