Well Eve has been fascinated with telling people about the baby in mommy's belly, so the secret is out! Come July and there will be a new addition in the Edwards family. Eve has been getting ready, and I love it! She takes her baby everywhere, she feeds the baby from her sippy cup, puts it down for naps. She even tells us to be quiet when baby is sleeping! She is getting much better at being gentle around her baby as well. She is so sweet and nurturing, I am hoping she keeps it up when the real baby comes. How do you know when your toddler is ready? She seems really excited, and talks about how she loves her baby all the time.
My little lady was so good when I was sick in the first trimester. She would beg me to come and play, but if I told her "the baby makes mommy tired" she would just say "ok mom" and bring her toys to me and play next to me. I just love her! She did her best to pitch in around the house too, most the time it makes things worse, but I love her enthusiasm!
She is getting surprisingly good at sweeping up the floors...
I can't wait until she can actually wash dishes....that is going to be great...sigh, one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment