It warms my heart to see little Eve so excited for the new baby. We have been working with her on being gentle with babies, being quiet when baby naps etc. And it is sinking in, because she is all about her baby doll! That doll is never out of her sight, she drags it everywhere, and is always tending to it. She loves to cook in her kitchen and make meals for the baby as well.
She never leaves it unattended, just yesterday I could hear her feeding her baby "hear baby, want bottle? You so hungry?" etc..then I hear "uh oh! come on baby, come on!" and Apparently she had to use the bathroom, because I peaked in the room to find her dancing around dragging the baby bed with her to the potty so it wouldn't interrupt the baby's feeding haha, I hope she is as attentive with little man we have coming in July.
She is so proud, I think she's going to be a great big sister!
She is so pretty! I'm glad she's getting excited for her new baby coming.
ReplyDelete