Monday, August 6, 2012

1 month


Mr G is a month old (almost)! Things are going by much quicker than I anticipated, as they always do with teeny newborns. Graham is such a great baby, although he may be a bit spoiled. He doesn't sleep well, unless next to his mama. I know I shouldn't let this happen, but it gets me a bit more sleep at night, so I will deal with the crib transition later :) He absolutely loves his pacifier, as well as his human pacifier (me of course). 
Recently he got days and nights distinguished, happy day! At night (if next to me) he will sleep two 2-2.5 hour stretches after a feeding. Although, I do somewhat miss our "wakey time" in the middle of the night, it was so peaceful and tender. But, we both need our sleep, so we try to find that other times when Eve is busy with other things. 
He is still my string bean, long and lean. He put on almost a whole pound in the last 2 weeks, but you can hardly tell. He is now 7 lbs 8 oz :) His grey newborn eyes are now showing much more of their blue color, and we are no longer jaundiced. He is mellow, and a very content baby, I am so lucky!
We love you Graham!


No comments:

Post a Comment