The "aunties" came to visit! We always look forward to their visits. They are just so fun and so great to have around. They came for the weekend so Braden and I could go have a little getaway for our Valentine's Day weekend. We went up to Goat Island, Rhode Island and just explored the little sailing town. We had a blast! We feel so blessed so have them in our lives, to know you can leave your children with someone who genuinely loves them as their own. It just brings such a peace and comfort to us, we are thankful everyday for them.
They were sweet enough to send us many pictures to update us on their fun activities, it was so fun to see them together. Their trip was filled with a trip to the zoo, shopping, trip into NYC, and much more. Eve was sobbing when they had to leave :( And almost every day since, she says little things like "when I'm a good girl, I can go see April and Candy"







No comments:
Post a Comment