Friday, July 25, 2014

The Charm of PEI


When we first arrived, we were like fish out of water. We left a busy busy busy area and lifestyle, and were placed into the epitome of the simple slow life. It was a bit of an adjustment, but we've learned to love it. The kids get so excited when we drive by fields with cows, sheep, lamas, etc. and we have started enjoying the great out doors more, we love the space! The slow pace, although I could do without tractors on the roads. 
I love grabbing a snack at a local diner, an hearing the people all talk to each other, they all know each other, an are the friendliest people. I love that we can drive 5 mins and buy the freshest seafood that just came in off the boats, and have te fishermen there tell me all about "today's catch" and the experiences they've been having on the water. I find it so comforting here, and helps restore my faith in humanity. It's a very peaceful, charming place. 





No comments:

Post a Comment