Saturday, November 1, 2014

Pumpkin patch fiasco

To take full advantage of fall, we went to another pumpkin patch. It was great, they had a life size fire truck, and tractor to play on. A big playground, huge sandbox, and many more great activities. Too bad it was one of those "I can't believe this happened" days. Well, started well, kids playing so well, no fights. However, I noticed after a while in the sandbox graham looked as if he had an accident. Well, I figured we would have to leave for obvious reasons. Well my frien Tiffany happened to hae some spare purple pant he could wear, so we decided to stay. Well when I went to change his pants, I saw some evidence that he had "left a gift", except there was no gift. What?! So I am frantically looking around, and I spot it. It's in the sandbox! What? Maybe he had it confused for a litter box? Either way I had I find a way to sneakily remove the deposit without getting spotted. Long story short, I took care of it, all for he purpose of letting the kids fully enjoy the afternoon. So not 20 mins afterwards, Greta got stung by a bee. So she just started screaming, and wht good reason. So that was our end. 
Oh you just hAve to laugh, because some days you just can make this stud up. Kids are so muh work, and sometimes dirty work, but they are my people, and I can't imagine life without them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment