We also went to see the Rockafeller Tree downtown, it was so big! But it seemed small in comparison to the huge building, either way it was a beautiful site. My favorite part of the evening was grabbing a burger at Five Guys, the best burger place ever! The last time I had been there was just before Braden and I moved from Utah to come out this direction. It was a nice little taste of what we left behind, although it wasn't the same without Michael and Brooke.
It was a little challenging walking around the city that much being huge and pregnant, the crowds just sort of bump you around, especially when you're my height, they can't hardly see me...but it was definitely worth it. I guess it goes to show that a staycation can be almost as fun as a real vacation.
We also walked around window shopping at places like Luis Vitton, Prada, Valentino, Cartier, etc just to satisfy our curiousity as to how much some of these high rollers spend around christmas. It was fun to see all of the extravagent things. Some of the stores had the most amazing window displays, they were so detailed and perfectly set up. Braden was very patient as I spent a lot of time gazing at window displays.
Batman looks like he has ample bosoms.
ReplyDelete