Ok, so I know it has been a while, but here we go.
Well, I know some may think that I am a little too hardcore about Christmas, mainly because my tree has been up since November 12th or so. But Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I start shopping really early, get all my decorations up early, and just try to squeeze the most I can out of the season. I have mixed feelings about the fact that there is no snow outside, I like the nice weather, but it takes from the essence of Christmas!
A few weeks ago Braden and I got the opportunity to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in the city, at radiocity! It definitely lived up to the name, it was awesome. The lobby had this amazing chandeleir that was so beautiful! The whole place was incredible. I had never seen anything like it, it definitely got me in the christmas spirit. The city is now all decorated with lights on lampposts and wreaths everywhere...I just love it! It was a night to remember, with everything going on we haven't been able to go out on a real date in a while, so this was much needed. We got to just spend time together walking around the city, well I sort of waddled around the city haha. But I got to experience Bubba Gump Shrimp for the first time, Braden thought I was crazy that I had never eaten there before, so we went there before the show.
So now that I am fully in the spirit, I am just awaiting a few supplies to finish some christmas projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment