Well, the crib is all set up, sheets, bumper pads and all, clothes have been organized and folded...then refolded, nesting instinct is really in full throttle! Diapers and wipes have been set out, hospital bag is almost finished, and my mom arrives on Tuesday, Feb 2. So all we need now is the baby to come :)
Well I have to give a shout out to my good friends out here in Connecticut! They did such a good job on the baby shower, I am so lucky to have these wonderful women in my life, that are so willing to put in so much time an effort to do something for me and the baby. It was so well done, the decorations were so great, and they even made them my favorite color, red. That is how much I know they love me, because deep red is not an easy color to find all the time. It really was the first baby shower I had ever been to, and I have to say, they really set the bar high :)
I Love the diaper cake!
I love this! She made it, with baby sicks as the blossoms! I still have it on my kitchen table actually, I can't bring myself to take it apart...I just love it
I loved this idea of stringing the clothes with clothes pins, I was so darling. And I am SO excited to dress the baby up in these clothes, they are so cute! I just can't help but giggle every time I fold or hold up baby clothes...
The tissue balloons were great, I have never seen them done like this before, very creative ladies :)

No comments:
Post a Comment