Sunday, January 17, 2010
Time's a Tickin!
So this is my belly at 36 weeks! ( a little late to posting it, I know...) I am at the point, where most can relate, where NOTHING fits, I am noticing that everything is swollen, hands especially, and I am just having to tell myself that no women feel great this far along in pregnancy...and I am no exception. But the baby is doing well, last ultrasound was a fwe weeks ago and she was 5lbs 5oz, so they are expecting her to be over 6lbs by now, she is healthy and get the hiccups about everyday :) I can't believe how fast time is flying by! It's the home stretch, and I am finding myself getting an array of emotions. I am excited to get this baby out, and finally get to meet the little critter that has been residing inside me for so long. But at the same time, I am getting nervous for the whole process of getting her out haha. But now is the time to do the last minute things I know I won't have time to do later, such as writing out all my recipes I have lying around on random papers onto recipe cards and filing them. Organizing the baby's things (again haha), finishing up any baby books I have started, pre-registering at the hospital, installing a carseat, and the list just doesn't seem to end. But mostly I am just trying to enjoy the time I have left with my husband before there is a third party, and I am no longer the only woman in his life :) Any more suggestions on things we should do before the baby comes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on officially reaching ticking time bomb status! I can't believe she is going to be so big!
ReplyDelete