I just love this picture! One of the first things I said after delivery was "Does she have hair?" During my pregnancy I had heartburn all the time, so I was testing out the old wives tale that says the more heartburn you have the more hair your baby has. And in this case it proved to be true. Her hair looks exactly like my baby pictures, I had tonnes of dark hair, that liked to stick up in a mohawk. But I love the angelic face she has in this picture, just so peaceful. And I know as the mother I am slightly biased, but I think she is so pretty!Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Eve Marie Edwards
I just love this picture! One of the first things I said after delivery was "Does she have hair?" During my pregnancy I had heartburn all the time, so I was testing out the old wives tale that says the more heartburn you have the more hair your baby has. And in this case it proved to be true. Her hair looks exactly like my baby pictures, I had tonnes of dark hair, that liked to stick up in a mohawk. But I love the angelic face she has in this picture, just so peaceful. And I know as the mother I am slightly biased, but I think she is so pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! She is so beautiful. Glad to hear everything went well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE her face!!!! She is a doll!
ReplyDelete