Friday, February 26, 2010

3 weeks

Well, I can hardly believe that my baby is 3 weeks old already! It is flying by so quickly, I can hardly believe it. She is doing so well, she loves her baby swing, and let me tell you, that thing has revolutionized my life. I can now do housework during my small windows of time when she isn't eating or needing to be changed etc. She is really wiggly, and very close to being able to roll over. She is continuing to maintain her mellow nature. This is by far my favorite picture! My mom was able to snap this one.  I just love it when she smiles, I know that everyone says that it's just "gas"...but I beg to differ :) I like to think that it's because she's happy, and content.

It works out really nicely with Eve's schedule when daddy comes home. It is generally around the time that she needs to wake up to eat again, and he loves having the job of waking her up. He likes to kiss her all over her face and neck, and it is very effective. She wrinkles up her whole face, it's so cute!

I think she just looks so peaceful in this photo, I want to capture all of these moments, they are already flying away from me. I just love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. meg! she's sooooooooo cute! i think she looks so much like braden. i hope you are doing well!! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete