Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1 month

Ok, so I know that I am a little bit behind on the one month post, but here is the update. Little Eve has been doing really well, she sleeps in 3 hour stretches at night, and has usually two about two hour periods during the day of "awake time". She is so fun, she just likes to lay flat and look around, but now she recognizes Braden and I's voices. Her hair is getting lighter every day, and it is really noticeable every time she has a bath. It's like every time I wash it, it comes out lighter! But that is no suprise looking at her daddy.

She is such a pleasant happy baby, and we feel so blessed to have her. We have been lucky enough to have my mom stay for the first month, and now we have Braden's mom here. I haven's had to cook a meal or wash a dish in about 5 weeks, and I haven't missed it. It is going to be a little bit of a shock when I no longer have help around the house. I shouldn't say shock, it will be an adjustment when I no longer have help. I am just trying to cherish my time with her before my maternity leave runs out. I know I am only going back to work two days a week, but that is almost 30% of my week! Anyways, things are going really well, and Eve is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment