Today we went to the beach Cove Island here in Stamford. It was a gorgeous day and I just couldn't let it go to waste. She had so much fun, she got a little time in the sun but the real action was in her stroller apparently. She just sat in there, and played with a few toys and her feet. She can't lift them up to where she would like them yet, but in the stroller she can prop them up and then she can reach them and play with them. Those toes kept her entertained most of the time we were there. She played a little outside the stroller, but I think she may have just got too hot and preferred the shaded seat she had before. But it was a fun time none the less, and I got some good relaxing time in as well. Also, you will notice in the picture the spit bubbles...that is her new thing I guess. A lot of the time instead of smiling, she just blows spit bubbles.
Once again....she and her bubbles
It was approaching her nap time....this was the closing of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment