
This is so funny, I one day noticed that Eve will watch TV...already! I believe she was watching the movie "Princess and the Frog". I just put it in thinking that the colors would keep her a little entertained while I quickly ran upstairs so get the laundry and put in a load. Well, I was surprised that I put in the laundry, and she was still just watching....so I started doing the dishes, and kept looking back to check on her...then I saw her little hand resting up on the pillow almost like an arm rest! It was so classic I had to get a picture. I got a few more chores done and she was still completely content to just watch this show, she only started fussing when she started to get hungry. So since this incident I have been really careful of what I watch/listen to. I don't know how much she can actually comprehend, but I feel it's better to be safe than sorry. She has become a huge fan of the movie "Dream Girls" I think it's a mixture of the music and the flashing bright lights from all the stage performances done in the movie. But whatever it is, she loves it, she gets excited, and kicks her legs around, gets a big grin on her face when it's playing. J
ust this morning she was a little grumpy after her nap was cut short, and so I just pressed play (the DVD was still in from the night before when we watched it...again) and she totally calmed down. Call it coincidence, but I think she just likes the music etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment