This year we got to spend 4th of July out in Utah with Braden's family. We flew in on the 2nd and most of the celebrations took place on the 3rd this year because the 4th fell on a Sunday. We got to spend it mostly with Braden's brother Mike and his girlfriend Brooke. It was great, just relaxing, eating a late breakfast at Marie Calendars (amazing food! I never knew they made anything but pies) and then some more traditional activities in the evening. During the day we left Eve with his parents giving them a day to just be grandparents, or "Nana and Papa". The evening was awesome, we got to have a bbq with Mike and Brooke's neighbors, who are very very cool, and we set off fireworks out in the street. I haven't done that since I was a little kid and it was so much fun, and Eve had a good time watching all the fun colors and all the attention. But, as per usual, Eve sacked out not too long after her bedtime. I love that she can just sleep anywhere, their neighbors were so kind to set up a baby swing they had in their living room for Eve so she could sleep, they were so nice to us it really made the night for us.
Notice the nice drool on her dress, haha chewing on clothes and most anything within reach is definitely Eve's style.

it was SOO fun to see you guys! miss you already!
ReplyDelete