I love this kid, she's always surprising me, she's into everything and can manage to get herself into some sticky situations. I will admit, this stage of her development can occasionally test my patience (ocd about cleanliness, and clutter, punctuality, etc) But there are always those moments, when I just want to squeeze her so tight and smother her with kisses. One was this, I had opened a new toothbrush for her and had just left it on the end table. A few moments later I hear this faint giggling...So I turn around and see Eve had got a hold of the toothbrush and was eating it, and having so much fun with it! Can you tell her mom is a Dental Hygienist? I just love it! She loves to get her teeth brushed at night, and likes toothbrushes, what more could I ask for haha
Oh Eve, stay a baby forever....
Love it!! These pictures are darling!
ReplyDelete