We are finding out much more about our little lady as she gets better at expressing herself, she is turning out to have some sweetness under all that sass. She is more cuddly now, and enjoys the bedtime routine. If she sees someone sad she tries to comfort them, give you kisses, or just wipes your tears...so cute!
New updates for 18 months:
-Done potty training...YAY! (when are they "done"? she still wears a pull-up for naps and night, but very rarely has an accident)
-Has so many words I can hardly keep track, they just keep coming, and surprising me
-Newest favorite saying "oh man!" when she falls or is disappointed
-Loves babies, dogs, and anything with hair (resembling a dog)
-obsessed with bubbles
-wants to wear those plastic princess shoes everywhere, and wears them around the house constantly
-tries to pick out her own clothes, this is still a work in progress haha
-Barely over 21 lbs, lost weight...not so good, but we can work on that
-doesn't like any juice, but loves her milk
-32 inches long 95th percentile
-extremely active
-so far keeping her blonde curls
I just can't give her enough kisses! Apparently the feeling isn't mutual :)

She does have a lot of sweetness under her "sass" lol! I don't know if I told you, but when I watched her before we went to Utah, Peyton was crying and she totally tried to cheer him up by bringing him all these toys. It was way cute!
ReplyDelete