Saturday, September 10, 2011

19 Months

Little Eve aint so little! I am loving this stage (as I say about every single one) she is so playful and so inquisitive. She's at the point where she is such a little sponge and picks up on every word and action. She loves to play games with you and sing any song as long as it has actions. She knows all the moves to Popcorn Popping, and Wheels on the Bus, her personal favorite. She's mastered her body parts and loves it when you "quiz" her on it. She is always looking for ways to help out around the house, from picking up toys to making cookies. She even tries to take care of things after using her potty chair (you have to be quick to help her out or you have a big mess, as she can't reach to dump it into the toilet haha) I love how maternal and domestic she is. She loves to take her baby everywhere and rock her. Funnily enough, the best way to entertain her is to hand her a wet wipe. She will clean and clean and clean for hours if you let her, it's so funny! I can't wait until she can reach the shelves to dust ;) just kididng. But I'm so glad I have a little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment