Monday, September 5, 2011

What can you do with 1 can of pumpkin?

Hurricane Irene was on her way. So I, along with my friend Kristy decided to bake some pumpkin waffles for breakfast. But, I only had the larger (29 oz) can of pumpkin. So we made the waffles and had a lot leftover. In our efforts not to waste any, and having a lot of free time being in lock down and all, we did a lot of baking. After the waffles came the pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling, then we thought maybe pumpkin ginger bread. I know it's a little early in the season, but we needed to use the pumpkin. Then the very last bit was used for pumpkin cookies. We had so much pumpkin desserts we are pretty done with it for now. But it was a great kick off for the Autumn season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment