Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Daddy's Girl

As much of myself as I see in Eve, there is definitely a lot of her father as well. This first one made me cry I was laughing so hard. Because if you know me, you know that I HATE this! For some reason it's just a pet peeve of mine. So generally, I assume, Braden does it when I'm not looking or not around. Well, obviously someone has been looking! I could not believe it! For someone who is so tidy and proper, I can't believe she does this... The first time she had cold cereal for breakfast with us, she automatically picked it up and started drinking the milk out of it...great
She has this love for the outdoors that screams Braden, as long as she stays pretty clean, she loves to be outside and exploring new territory. She is very kind and forgiving and really sweet once you get underneath all that sass. She's still and hopefully always will be a daddy's girl. Speaking as one myself, it's a relationship I hope she nourishes and cherishes forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment