This little lady is growing up! She wants to do everything I do, and I love it most of the time. Every once in a while she does something like mommy and I don't LOVE it...if you catch my drift. Some are cute, like her calling her babies "hunny" or "lovie", but some can be, well, too much like me.
But everything else is so fun, she absolutely loves to paint, draw, color, you name it. Although she doesn't like that when she paints by mommy she can't paint on mom's picture and has to sit on an old shower curtain, but she makes do with what she's given.
She also likes having her nails painted, it's so darling! Every time she asks to have them done, when picking out colors she always checks to see what color mine are and then usually picks the same one or close to. Then everywhere we go she shows her hands and says "Look! Pretty pretty!!!"
And yes, she still loves to clean, this just be my favorite quirk of hers. Although she gets made fun of for her extreme cleanliness, I think it's great. You want to entertain her for a really long time? Hand that girl a swiffer! I never knew how closely she watched me until she found the swiffer for the first time. I went to the kitchen because I heard a noise, and she was moving the chairs out from under the table so she could swiffer underneath it. She every gets down on her knees so she can reach the back areas, she's the best! Keep it up Eve!
And as I'm sure most kids do, she picks up her phone every time I do and blabs away. Maybe she gets that from her dad? Haha, just kidding...
She's a creative, clean, social butterfly and I'm one proud momma.
No comments:
Post a Comment