Ok, wrong post I know, but these are the girls that shop :) Little Capri was a great little shopper, she is the best baby of all time. So mellow as long as she's by mommy. And of course we dined at our favorite spot, PF Changs. They don't have them in Canada, so my family always makes time to go when they are in the USA.
This day just Braden and I went to Animal Kingdom with Eve. She loves animals! She knows so many of them, and loves to make their sounds.
There is this safari ride there, that is just a truck driving through their wildlife preservation areas. So it was been going on for long enough that the animals are fairly used to they traffic. It's nice that you get to see them in their home setting (as close as you can be I guess).
This was a real treat, there was a baby elephant born at the park just a few months prior, it was so cute!
Ok, best part of the day for me, a white rhino walked up to us! About 4 feet from me, unbelievable! Eve was just beside herself, the whole ride she was just pointing and rhyming out animal names and sounds with such vigor. It was entertaining for the others on the ride. Needless to say, we went on this adventure a few times that day.
Anyone else like to "people" watch? Braden and I love it, just to observe and enjoy watching crowds of people, their interactions etc. Well, I suggest you monkey watch! It was so funny to see these little guys swinging around and such. While Eve napped, we just sat there and were amazed at the view.
The famous "Tree of Life". This thing is truly amazing, there are animals carved into the sides if you look close enough.
Round 2 on the safari!
And the parade was always Eve's favorite part of the day. At each park, she enjoyed the parade the most.
Well going to parks can really wipe you out, so the rest of the time was spent either relaxing at the resort, just hanging out by the pool, and spending quality time with family. I miss them all already! Eve talks about mickey mouse and her cousins constantly. It was an amazing trip, and we can't wait to take Eve again, but when she's older.











Um, could you 3 ladies look more alike? I am gonna say nope, you could not!
ReplyDelete