So we have been really focusing on her, and her needs. Just really taking the time to enjoy her. It has been so fun!
This little lady really marches to the beat of her own drummer. She has so much personality, it's hard to believe it can all fit in such a small person. Everywhere she goes she makes herself known. She's starting to get excited for baby brother, she find babies wherever we go, and just loves to look at them and comment on how cute and tiny they are. I am learning just how tender-hearted she is, if she misbehaves and I react in a frustrated way (my shamefully natural reaction) she doesn't really even listen (her natural reaction). After a long while, I finally figured out how to get through to her, Eureka! I found that if she misbehaves and I express that it makes me sad when she does that, maybe throw in a pout, she will calmly stroke my face and say "I'm so sorry mum, I really sorry". It just melts my heart, I love how caring and loving she is. I hope she never loses her sweet sweet self.
As "d-day" is fast approaching, I am wishing for longer days and more time with my Eve, I am getting nervous about having two kids. How to juggle two of them, how to give each one enough love? But for now, we are just enjoying our precious time with our special little lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment