The past 10 days Eve and Braden have been in Utah. Braden on a hunting trip, and Eve spending time with his mom. I have had mixed emotions about the whole ordeal. I really feel it is a double-edged sword. On one side it has been really nice to only have 1 easy baby to take care of, Graham is a dream baby. But I miss my Eve so badly, Braden too.
I had a long list of things I needed to get done while I had some time to myself, and as luck would have it, I got really sick shortly after they left. Once again, a double edged sword, I was glad to have been sick when I didn't have a toddler to take care of, but I also didn't get to have my hubby home to take care of me.
The time has been so precious, other than work, mild laundry and very light cooking it has been just my little buddy and I. Endless snuggles, and time to just really stop and smell the roses. I have really enjoyed the one on one time with him. I think it is so easy in the hustle and bustle of daily life to forget the tender, precious moments when babies are this age, and how fast it flies by.
Loved reading your thoughts. He is SO cute!
ReplyDelete