Thursday, October 4, 2012

Growing Pains

 Everybody warned me of this, they warned me that once you have another baby your older child(ren) seem so much older. It's logical, obviously a new baby makes a toddler seem older and wiser right? Well what I didn't realize is how mature my little Eve is becoming. My baby girl doesn't have an ounce of baby left in her, she is turning out so beautifully. She is so polite, smart, loving, and sweet. Apart from the sass that arises on occasion that is ;) If you ever tell her something makes you sad, she drops what she's doing immediately to comfort you.
She is so tender with her little brother, he gets showered in kisses and hugs ALL day long. I have to practically build a fence around him so he can catch a breath. She can act like a normal 2 year old at times and act out, but over all she is really maturing. I wish I could post video after video of how she plays with her babies, she is such a sweet little mom, she rocks them, sings to them, gives them time outs (haha)
I am so proud of her, but it pains me to see her grown up. She'll always be my baby girl, but when did she get so big? I am so proud of her, I can't even put it to words...I'll just say I love my little lady so much

This is how she spends most of her day, she sings him songs, tells him jokes etc...anything to make him smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment