3 months already!? This little guy is so awesome, best baby ever. He is sleeping through the night!! I never thought this day would come, the sleep deprivation and extreme exhaustion had me convinced I would never feel rested again. And then it happened...and the both of us have never felt better!
He is the happiest baby of all time, and he is at such a fun stage. He is cooing and smiling always, and just lights up whenever you enter the room. He has discovered his hands, they are always in his mouth, it is really hard to get a picture without his hands in it, they are either flapping around or in his mouth, it's so cute! He is gaining handsomely and I couldn't be happier, he is about 13.5 pounds. Although, I didn't remember putting away 0-3 month clothes to be this sad. It probably was, and I just chose to forget ;)
This past month has had it's ups and downs. Due to illness and doctors recommendations, I weaned G this past month, it was really hard for the both of us, but it needed to be done. I was surprised how emotional I was, I loved our time together, the bonding and his just need to have me around always. He didn't adjust well to me giving him a bottle,which made it more difficult, but he is ok with it now. And the truth of it is, now we are BOTH healthy. He is just as healthy as he was while nursing, but now he has a healthy mom. And that is just as important. And when I see him smile at me, I can tell he doesn't hold it against me, he's still a mama's boy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment