Sunday, May 26, 2013

25 weeks

25 weeks, yikes! Little miss Eve thought she would jump in the photo with me, she tells people how she has a baby sister in her belly. When I try to tell her that it could be a brother, she just says, very nonchalantly, "Nope, its my sister." When I was really trying to prepare her for the possibility that she could have another brother, I said, "Eve, what if we come home from the hospital with another brother?" She looked, puzzled, and then she replied simply "We can take him back to the hospital, and maybe get my sister." I love her, she just wants another girl in the house. But after that comment, I figure I will just let her think it's a girl. Why burst her bubble if I don't have to? There is a 50% it's a girl anyways.
 Honestly, this past few weeks has gone by really fast. Luckily, I got almost a whole week with just Eve and I. Thanks to a friend of Braden's getting married, he took a trip out to Utah to attend that with Graham. So just the girls and baby peanut were at the house. We got to relax, watch movies, do our nails, and just play. It was so nice, we got our much needed girl time.
The situation with the hernias has changed a little, due to more stretching they are becoming more of a problem. I will spare the details, but essentially my insides want to come out through the hernias. So now, the doc has me wearing a "compression tube" to keep things nice and tight, and where they are supposed to be. Just when I thought pregnancy couldn't get more attractive ;) just kidding, I am really cherishing this pregnancy. I love every movement, kick, and craving. Speaking of cravings, they are staying pretty constant. Still craving grapes, spicy chicken Ramen, Guacamole, and the newest addition cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment