Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2 months for Greta

Well, I'm a little late with the post, as to be expected with 3 kids under 4 years old. Greta is growing up quickly, and as it saddens me to see her grow, I love how alert she is getting and much more responsive. She responds to voices more now, and likes to look at her toys. She's a mellow little thing, and is very quiet. Not often do you hear her cry, thank heavens. She's quite an exceptional baby. 
She's 23 inches long now, 50-75th percentile. And 11.5 lbs, also 50th percentile, which means she is back on her birth weight curve. She sleeps extremely well for a 2 month old, this little gem did almost 8 hours last night!!! Can you believe it?! She just might be my best sleeper yet. Hallelujah! She gave us her first smile this past couple of weeks,and just as the last, Eve was the one to get it out if her. 
Speaking of Eve, Greta is looking more and more like her everyday. There are times that I see Greta in one of Eve's old pair of pjs and I just get flashbacks of when Eve was a baby that size. Time will tell, but as for now she's looking very much like her sister. 





No comments:

Post a Comment