This smiley girl is just getting more and more delicious by the minute. I mean really, look at that face! I can't get enough of that grin. She's just a dream baby, something magics happened with the 3rd baby, she's soooo good. I think as parents we are much more relaxed and the baby feeds off that. That, and her incredibly mellow nature, makes for a great baby experience. I just want her to stay put..not get any bigger, she's perfect right now. Smiley, oh so smiley. And sleeps a lot. 11-12 hours at night to be exact. She's getting really long, she's filled out the length of the 3-6 month pjs. She's still squeezing those chunky thighs into size 1 diapers, but doesn't look like that will last for long. She now tolerates the bath, just gives you the stink eye instead of crying like she used to. Loves swatting at toys with her feet, working on her hands. She just discovered she has hands, likes to follow them around, suck on them, and stare. But she recognizes familiar faces, and gives us big smiles. She's so close to giving me that laugh, she gets close, but then she stops. Greta, why are you holding out on me?! She sits in a bumbo seat now, and loves it, she can get a great view of her crazy siblings running around.




Megan, she is a DOLL! Those smiles are to die for! That is so great that she is good sleeper and relaxed girl. HOw fun!
ReplyDelete