Friday, September 19, 2014

A few things we did this summer

Rainy days meant Eve could weta her favorite boots and play with her umbrella. 

Thanks to grandma and grandpa, Eve and I got to have lots of girl time. We ran errands, went for lunches, and shopped while the babies had heir naps in the afternoons. It was so nice to have some one on one with my special little lady. 

There was an afternoon dedicated to kids. They had water stations set up in town, games, and lots of food. I love that they had an islander BBQ, mussels, cod, potatoes, and haddock. It was bliss. Graham stayed he entire afternoon at a water table. Where, Eve did a few different things, pictures, bubbles, water slide, etc. 

We helped grandma rearrange her spices drawer, and place her spices In uniform bottles. Eve had such a blast, she just talked grandma's ear off, and loved every second of it. 

These babies just had the time of their life exploring the empty furniture and boxes. They are becoming such buddies, I love it.

I told the kids that they get a Freezie for every bucket of weeds they picked out of the backyard. Kept them busy for hours, and they didn't seem to mind the chore, as long as their freezies were delivered. I love them, and their willingness to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment