The face painting, the highlight for me. Kids got pretty snowflakes, and candy canes, but when it came to Eve's turn, she said "I want to be a tiger!" And a tiger she became! Those women are artists, they gave her an amazing tiger face. And Graham became Rudolph. I could hardly believe he would sit there for her to paint his face. In line, he kept trying to make a run for the basket of candy canes, but I repeatedly told him "you only get one if you get your face painted". He must have really wanted a candy cane. Greta was still a little ticked about Santa, so we didn't even bother with her.
She was thrilled. Just when I thought her smile couldn't get any bigger, she saw en Elsa balloon on a headband....holy cow, she was ecstatic! Graham got a candy cane balloon and didn't hesitate to whack any person who seemed to be within whacking distance. It was slightly embarassing, anyone within a few feet of the stroller felt the amusement of Graham whacking them. Boys will be boys.









No comments:
Post a Comment