Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Advent day 14-16

Christmas advent day 14- FHE on the First gift of Christmas. We watched the movie from LDS.org and talked about the gift the savior gave us by being born. 
Day 15- coloring pages and Mickey's Once upon a Christmas
Day 16- writing a Christmas wish and hanging it on the tree. This just made me laugh. When I asked them "what is your Christmas wish?" Graham immediately answered "truck." Typical. 
So I pressed on, "ok Graham, if you could have anything in the world, what would you want for Christmas?" 
He replies with excitement "truck!" 
So I tried one last time, "Graham, what's the one thing you want out of this holiday?" 
And again, with much vigor, "truck!" He exclaims. Ok then, truck it is. Can't say I didn't try. 
Now Eve however, she thought about it for a long time. And after her sweet suggestion that she wanted a family picture that she could look at anytime she wants, I knew she had something good. With much anticipation she answers my question with a very matter-of-factly confidence. She says "a star. One that is fragile so the babies can't touch it." Ok then, truck for one and something that is not to be shared for the other. Merry Christmas, really catching the spirit over here haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment