Monday, March 7, 2016

Florida- universal studios

Well, a big highlight of the trip is the adults only day at universal! Mom and dad are such good sports to stay back with all the grandkids and let the big kids go act like kids haha. However, rides with a busted nose, not the funnest. I bowed out of a few roller coasters, made a few bad decisions going on a few, but still had a great time. We all god the express pass that allows us to skip lines, worth every penny! I got to "geek-out" in Harry Potter land, drink way too much butter beer, and enjoyed my family. We even got to meet up with Michael and Brooke! 
Braden was so good, he always offered to stay off a ride and hang out with me, even when Ibwould refuse, and was very attentive. But it was ok, I just took it easy, and used  nose as an excuse to drink my Harry Potter butter beer, and take it all in. We are at the 3 broomsticks and I got to eat the best Yorkshire pudding ever. (except for yours mom!) 
It was so fun, just laughing and being kids with my siblings. It also helped that Joe was a first timer and was afraid of rides...he was fun to watch, and hear haha. 









No comments:

Post a Comment