Friday, April 23, 2010

Visit - 1

Well this is a picture of all the girls! My sister and I and our little girls. Paisley is the oldest, then Piper (Lower Left) then Sophie on Amy's lap. They all just love Eve, they just think she is the funnest thing, she is a real live baby doll for them to play with, it's so fun to watch. Eve is taking it well, she is so used to her space and solace, and now personal space is rather limited with all of my family around. She is learning to like it though. My little brother Mark has such a way with her, everytime he is around she just can't take her eyes off him, and she just grins at him always.
I took this when I could tell Eve was tired of new faces, she just had this expression that said "Just take me home mom". Also, notice the drool ring around the neck of her shirt...I am sure that didn't help the situation.
 This was so cute, as soon as she heard her dad's voice on the phone she just started beaming! I only caught the tail end of the little "conversation" they were having, but she just started making little noises and smiling really big.

1 comment: