This little one loves the bath more and more every time she gets in it. She splashes so much now that the water gets little waves that splash her face. She gets a shocked look, and then just continues on. She is rarely in a mood that is anything but happy. But this particular time she wasn't so pleasant, so I thought a little bubble bath would cheer her up. I was so right :) I am so glad to know that there is always something I can turn to to put her in a happy place. Because come on, who could tire from looking at this little face peering out of the bubbles???Well this is her splashing, she is about to grow out of her bathing suit, so I wanted her to wear it somewhere...even if it is just in our bathtub. Look at those chubby thighs!
p.s. Does anyone know why blogger won't let you rotate your pictures? The pic is horizontal in the picture folder, but when I upload it, blogger makes it vertical....any ideas on how to fix it?
Sometimes blogger just does weird stuff like that. I can't figure it out, let me know if you do:) These bath pictures are SO cute! You are welcome to come use our computer/internet any time (we barged into your house when we didn't have it:)
ReplyDelete