Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poor Eve

Lately I have noticed my happy Eve has been, well, to be nice I'll say a little grumpy. It was night and day difference . How does my happy go lucky baby turn into a whiny beast in a matter of 48 hours? I figured it was just a phase. She wasn't sick, no fever, she was cutting one tooth I could see, but nothing too major. So conveniently her 15 month apt was yesterday, and I figured I'd have them check her out.
Well Eve was not being cooperative during her appointment! For everything from an ear check to her vaccinations she had to be pinned down. It was so sad, she was just hysterical! We tried doing things with breaks in between, everything. So as the doc was examining her throat/mouth as Eve is screaming, she says "oh my, I'd be a grouch too." Eve is now cutting 2 top lateral teeth and all 4 molars at the same time! She officially gets a free pass on being grumpy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment