I understand that at her age, naps are basically necessary for survival...but this is insane.
I had to work a Saturday morning, and upon my return I came upstairs to Braden laying on the couch checking his email and Eve sprawled across his legs passed out.
So she usually naps around 12:30 or 1 o'clock, but around 11 or so Eve apparently kept just playing while Braden was emailing on his phone. She looked up and said "night night" usually indicating that she is tired, but it being so early Braden didn't think anything of it. So a few minutes later Eve pulled up her blankie and crawled up on his legs, and just passed out! No warning, no whining, just quietly closed her eyes and slept there. So Braden, being so great, didn't want to disturb her so he napped too . How she slept for so long that way is beyond me.
oh my gosh that is precious! that little girl is growing up too fast!!!
ReplyDelete