This kid. Sometimes, he makes me feel that I have 100 kids running around the house and I'm drowning. And sometimes, he makes me want 100 more. He's talking so much more now, new words most every day. I can understand most of them, but at least he's trying, which is more than I can say for a few months ago. Still my picky eater, but I expect that at his age. Fortunately, he loves most fruit, so I can put anything in a smoothie and he will drink it. Milk, yogurt, smoothies, PB&J, bananas still make up for the greater part of his diet. He's starting to try sweet potatoes and a few other veggies, but mostly I have to sneak them into his smoothies.
He's 100% boy, muddy, loud, busy, and loves his tools. Still runs to the window every thursday and friday mornings when he hears the garbage/recycling truck coming. He finds every piece of construction equipment that is out while we are driving. He's such a sweet sweet little boy when he wants to be, seeing him kiss Greta's owies is the cutest thing. Not the cutest thing? The fact that he causes 80% of them. But, that's what big brothers are for right? Just kidding. They love each other, and I'm so glad they have each other.
"I coooold."
No comments:
Post a Comment