Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Valentines Day!

The day where we celebrate love. I love my husband and children more than life itself! And I'm glad at least one day of the year we really celebrate it, and all it takes is a few candies to let the kids know "just how much!" we love them. But Braden really knocked it out of the park this year. He completely surprised me with a weekend getaway to Connecticut to go and visit all our old friends! Not only that, I got to go, KID FREE! I cried, it was so thoughtful and just what I needed. It comes with so many little bonus gifts, like flying on a plane alone :) sleeping in (in theory), eating at a restaurant with both of my hands while my meal is still warm! The possibilities are endless! So yeah, best husband award goes to Braden, forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment