Monday, November 23, 2015

Poopocalypse Sept 9, 2015

Greta's been challenging lately. But this one took the cake.
I call it: Poopocalypse.
She had gone in for her nap for about an hour. I went in to check on her, (I thought I had heard some rustling) and what I found was horrifying.
I said "oh no, what happened?"
She replies, with the most innocent face she can muster, "yucky."
It was like a CSI crime scene, but instead of blood it was feces. It was everywhere! Eve's bed, sheets, frame, ALL over the carpet, smeared on the stool, inside Eve's jewelry box. It was inside drawers, clothes, blankets, shelves, pretty much everywhere except that perfectly placed potty seat sitting right next to her bed. Ironically that was the only clean thing in the room.
The clean up was over 3.5 hours. Worth the 1 hour of alone time? Not a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment