Holy cow! I can't believe he's old enough to be in preschool! It's the 3s program, 3 mornings a week, at Lake Norman Baptist preschool, same as Eve went last year. We have really come to love the place and the staff, it made me have zero worries and concerns when his time came to start school.
He didn't have any concerns. He was so excited! On the walk from the car he said "Mom, you're going slowed down, I have school!" So I had to rush as fast as he did.
Everyone who met his eyes got a big "I'm Graham, I'm 3, I have a pack pack (backpack)!" With an enormous grin showcasing his perfect dimples. He rocked it. And I cried in the parking lot after I dropped him off.
Everyone who met his eyes got a big "I'm Graham, I'm 3, I have a pack pack (backpack)!" With an enormous grin showcasing his perfect dimples. He rocked it. And I cried in the parking lot after I dropped him off.
He had the best first day. After I picked him up, I asked him how his day was, and he put his hands on my cheeks, and said "Mom, you're my best friend." followed with a kiss. He's the cutest and sweetest little thing. He's going to be just fine. Good job buddy, I'm sure you made everyone melt in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment