Thursday, February 18, 2016

Eve's 6th Birthday Party

We had a special ART party for her this year! She chose the activities, and she wanted an art party. Each kid had their own canvas, and paint supplies. We also had coloring pages, and crafts. It was so fun to hear them giggling about their pictures, and their "creativity". Her old preschool teacher Ms Tracy even came. It was awesome. 
The kids just had a good time, and played with one another, no schedules, itineraries, just kids being kids. It was my first gluten free party, so I was a bit nervous that the kids would notice the different food. But they didn't! We did a pancake stack as her cake covered in wihpped cream and chocolate chips. We even had some trick candles, which she didn't find very funny. 
But overall it was an awesome day, I got to meet these little friends of hers from school I've heard so much about, and get to see them interact. It was so sweet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment