Ok last of the birthday stuff. I wanted there to be one last surprise! months and months ago I reserved the "birthday rock" at Eve's school. It's an adorable thins they do, they have 2 big rocks at different places. Parents can reserve them and pain them for their child's birthday. I love looking at them and seeing the sweet notes and messages from parents.
So I snuck out and painted it the afternoon before and kept it hidden until I drove her to school. She was so excited! She said "mom! I love owls! and I love to read! It's got my name and a 6 too!!!!"
She was also feeling fabulous when we brought treats for her class, because "No one has had an uncle come to school before!"
Uncle Skotty got to come to school and help out with mom and the babies. All in all, she said her day was amazing. She deserves it, she's a great kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment